These days we are on Sebastian Street sharing space in a community commons. We are collaborating and imaging with others to create possibilities and bring new life to an underutilized community building.
- help accessing vital services in the community, such as legal advice, health and dental care, addiction services, mental health support, education, employment, and housing options
- individual support ranging from meeting basic needs to walking along side people as they pursue their passions, whether they are artists, entrepreneurs, or students
- assistance accessing emergency shelter and finding long-term housing, providing support as new accommodations turn into homes
- mentorship opportunities
- support through the court system and in correctional facilities
- networking with other outreaches in our community, regionally, and nationally
- opportunities for groups to give and get involved in the community
Youth experiencing homelessness across Canada have been part of our community for over 28 years.
ARK is coordinating the distribution of cloth masks among our community partners. If you’re interested in contributing or making cloth masks, please get in touch with us:
Email or call (902.492.2577)
Thanks to all the individuals who have contributed hand sewn masks, especially Christina G. and the many folks of Charity Crafters of HRM Nova Scotia.
We are listening to each other to pursue the possibilities in what is growing; we respect and hold the value of what each person brings.
We welcome you to continue alongside us.
– Gill, Dorothy and Beth